Kafka >> mail # user >> A consumer that keeps stopping

Re: A consumer that keeps stopping
Neha,

no,
There was nothing in the try catch, I ignored this problem by using
another consumer-group.

Using the consumer offset checker, I think some of the partitions didn't
have any owner (the owner was null),
Thanks,