Zookeeper, mail # dev - Performance measurement for ZooKeeper 3.5.0

Re: Performance measurement for ZooKeeper 3.5.0
Flavio Junqueira 2013-01-11, 09:06
Thanks a lot for sharing the results, Thawan. The 100% read value seems pretty cool, but there is really sharp drop with 1% writes, more than I expected. Is it because you're using a single disk? Any idea?

-Flavio