Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: are we able to decommission multi nodes at one time?

Re: are we able to decommission multi nodes at one time?
the rest of nodes to be alive has enough size to store.

for this one that you've mentioned.
> its easier to do so in a rolling manner without need of a
> decommission.

to check my understanding, just shutting down 2 of them and then 2 more and then 2 more without decommissions.

is this correct?
2013. 4. 2., 오후 4:54, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 작성: