HBase >> mail # user >> Problem on setting up hbase cluster in a special environment

Re: Problem on setting up hbase cluster in a special environment
Hi Harsh,

Thanks a lot for your reply, it's enlightening.

For #2, I double checked and found the patches(HADOOP-8154 and HADOOP-7806)
are also in branch-1, only that it exists in hadoop release later
than(including) 1.1.0, but we're using hadoop-1.0.4 here.

--
Best Regards,
Li Yu