Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: svn commit: r1484644 - in /accumulo/branches/1.5: ./ mini/ mini/src/ mini/src/main/ mini/src/main/java/ mini/src/main/java/org/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/mini/ mini/src...

+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 14:23
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 14:53
+
Vincent Russell 2013-05-21, 15:05
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 16:03
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 16:09
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 16:31
On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Corey Nolet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Keith: Correct. If you specify the revisions in reverse order, it reverses
> those commits.
>
> I'm comfortable with this change and ready to push up. Here's what I'll do:
>
> Revert changes in 1.4.4
> Revert changes in 1.5
> Revert changes in 1.6
> Merge 1.5 to 1.6
>
> Is this what you were describing above Keith?

That is what I was thinking.

> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > git-svn is likely to do worse with preserving svn history.
> >
> > --
> > Christopher L Tubbs II
> > http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
> >

> > On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Vincent Russell
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Corey,
> > >
> > > You should try git-svn.  That should give you an interface that you are
> > used to.

> > preserved.
> > use

> > other