Accumulo >> mail # dev >> SplitLarge Utility

Re: SplitLarge Utility
Yes, I've had users accidentally ingest key/values that were so large that
they could not be compacted (the tablet server would run out of memory and
crash).  This utility allowed me to remove the large key/values and
preserve them for analysis.  Why is it that you want to move it?  Could you
be a little more specific about why it seems out of place?