Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.3.1

+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-22, 07:44
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2012-12-23, 05:18
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-23, 08:11
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-24, 06:20
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-24, 10:21
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-25, 04:49
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-12-25, 06:28
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-26, 10:11
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-01-02, 00:55
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.3.1
+1

Checked sigs & checksums, checked LICENSE file, tag matches source
artifact, unit tests pass, template config file with binary built from
source artifact works fine.

Thanks for doing this release Hari! Happy new year all!

Regards,
Mike
On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:44 PM, Hari Shreedharan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is the third release for Apache Flume as a top-level project,
> version 1.3.1. We are voting on release candidate rc0.
>
> *** This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours ***
>
> The list of fixed issues:
> http://s.apache.org/01x
>
> The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), and checksums (*.md5, *.sha1)
> for the source and binary artifacts can be found at:
> http://people.apache.org/~hshreedharan/apache-flume-1.3.1-rc0/
>
> Nexus Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflume-074/
>
> The tag we are voting on: