Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.3.1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.3.1
+1

Checked sigs & checksums, checked LICENSE file, tag matches source
artifact, unit tests pass, template config file with binary built from
source artifact works fine.

Thanks for doing this release Hari! Happy new year all!

Regards,
Mike