Hadoop >> mail # dev >> git clone hadoop taking too much time almost 12 hrs

git clone hadoop taking too much time almost 12 hrs
Hi,

I am trying to execute  ----- git clone git://
git.apache.org/hadoop-common.git so that I could setup a development
environment for Hadoop under the Eclipse IDE but it is taking too much time.

Can somebody let me know why it is taking too much time, I have a high
speed internet connection and I don't think connectivity is the issue here.

Thanks
Niranjan Singh
+
Andrew Wang 2013-04-10, 17:34