Hadoop >> mail # general >> [DISCUSS] Move project split down a level

Re: [DISCUSS] Move project split down a level
+1 to Owen's modified layout.

The current layout means that every svn operation made during a
release has to be carried out three times which increases the amount
of work and the chances of a mistake.

Cheers
Tom