Accumulo >> mail # dev >> not receiving JIRA watch notifications

not receiving JIRA watch notifications
Are watch notifications disabled on the JIRA?  I've been watching issues
and haven't been getting emails.  I use the same JIRA account for other
projects, and seem to receive watch notifications w/o problems.