Pig >> mail # dev >> Design Document of Pig

Design Document of Pig
Hi All,

I’m a grad student in Rice University and I’m currently working on join optimizations for MapReduce. Pig is one of my main target to optimize. I also want to learn about how Pig work in details. Can someone point me to the design document of Pig?

Thanks so much!!

Best,
Ruoyu