Hadoop >> mail # dev >> More information regarding the Project suggestions given on the Hadoop website

+
Varsha Raveendran 2013-01-16, 14:24
+
Robert Evans 2013-01-18, 18:46
+
Varsha Raveendran 2013-01-19, 04:12
Re: More information regarding the Project suggestions given on the Hadoop website
Hello!
Based on couple of existing genetic algorithms library available on the
net, my team and I have come up with a design for the library. But we are
not able to understand how to validate the library -

Are there any test designs followed to test if a library is working
correctly?
I would like to again mention that we are graduate students and have just
started working on Hadoop.

Thanks in advance,
Varsha

--