Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Dev list spam

All-

It seems to me that notification emails to the dev list for every
minor ticket change, even just routine pedantic checks for documenting
the affected versions and fix versions, tags, or affected components,
is unnecessary. Is it possible to unlink these from the mailing list?
Or to make them less spammy?

I think new tickets would be useful to get notifications for, but it
seems to me that there should be an RSS feed or something similar for
that (maybe also for these changes).

Another confusing thing is that when these notifications go to the
mailing list, people can respond there instead of on the ticket, and
you lose important conversation history (or at least, it's harder to
piece it together).

These are just my thoughts, but what do you guys think?

-Christopher

P.S. I sincerely apologize for the spam regarding my cleaning up
tickets today. I thank you for your patience in this regard.
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-09-07, 01:50
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-09-07, 01:58