Pig >> mail # user >> Import libraries in Jython UDFs

+
Russell Jurney 2012-07-24, 00:33
Re: Import libraries in Jython UDFs
Have you registered the JAR in your Pig script (for local mode) and
also added it to PIG_CLASSPATH (for remote mode, to get it into the
distributed cache)?

Norbert

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 8:33 PM, Russell Jurney
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The email package is a part of Jython, I believe:
> http://www.jython.org/docs/library/email.html
>
> However, when I 'import email' in udfs.py, I get this error:
>
> 2012-07-23 17:32:51,027 [main] ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt -
> ERROR 1121: Python Error. Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/Users/rjurney/Collecting-Data/src/pig/udfs.py", line 1, in <module>
>     import email
> ImportError: No module named email
>

> How do I import and use built-in packages in Jython?
>
> --
> Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney [EMAIL PROTECTED] datasyndrome.com
+
Russell Jurney 2012-07-24, 01:33
+
Aniket Mokashi 2012-07-24, 06:10