Hive >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] HCatalog becoming a subproject of Hive

Re: [DISCUSS] HCatalog becoming a subproject of Hive
I am really looking forward to the headline that "Hive Metastore now
provides metadata for platforms other than Hive".

I think that would demonstrate the flexibility of Hive metastore to the
world.

Even if some people consider this a purely "marketing message", the
flexibility of the APIs do appeal to developers.

Right ?

- milind

---
Milind Bhandarkar