Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Should we freeze the public stable APIs after 0.21.0?

+
Owen OMalley 2009-09-25, 17:16
+
Philip Zeyliger 2009-09-25, 17:36
+
Sanjay Radia 2009-09-25, 19:42
Re: [VOTE] Should we freeze the public stable APIs after 0.21.0?
+
Amr Awadallah 2009-09-26, 05:48
+
Arun C Murthy 2009-09-26, 17:24