Accumulo >> mail # dev >> InterruptedException handling

InterruptedException handling
It was pointed out to me by a colleague that we're not properly
handling InterruptedException in many places.

He cited this article (I could only find it in Chinese, but Google
Translate works quite well converting it to English):
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/cn/java/j-jtp05236.html

One place we do this a lot is UtilWaitThread. Should we be concerned
about this? How do we want to address it?

(Also, does anybody have a link to the English version of that article?)

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii