Flume >> mail # user >> When Bigtop will get Flume 1.4?

When Bigtop will get Flume 1.4?
Hello,

I am using Flume 1.3 via Bigtop repository and want to upgrade to 1.4. But
looks like 1.4 it not available in Bigtop yet. I am using Ubuntu 12.04.3
LTS (Precise).

Do I have to download the original one directly?

Thanks,
Lenin