Accumulo >> mail # dev >> File X could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1

+
David Medinets 2013-05-10, 17:53
+
John Vines 2013-05-10, 17:59
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-11, 15:12
+
David Medinets 2013-05-12, 03:08
+
John Vines 2013-05-12, 03:54
Re: File X could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1
I think ... and I am not sure about this at all .. that one of the accumulo
v1.6.0 processes was still running while I was deleting directories and
re-installing software. I changed how my installation process stops
processes - it now checks the output from 'jps' instead of relying on a pid
file. Since my install process wipes out related directories, getting the
processes to close cleanly is not important. So I simply 'kill -9' them.

+
Josh Elser 2013-05-12, 14:29
+
John Vines 2013-05-12, 14:57