Accumulo >> mail # dev >> File X could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1

Re: File X could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1
I think ... and I am not sure about this at all .. that one of the accumulo
v1.6.0 processes was still running while I was deleting directories and
re-installing software. I changed how my installation process stops
processes - it now checks the output from 'jps' instead of relying on a pid
file. Since my install process wipes out related directories, getting the
processes to close cleanly is not important. So I simply 'kill -9' them.