Flume >> mail # user >> Dynamic Key=Value Parsing with an Interceptor?

Re: Dynamic Key=Value Parsing with an Interceptor?
Paul,
  Thanks for the feedback. I looked briefly at Morphline, but wasn't sure
if it was what I needed. I will take a deeper dive this week and see if it
will do what we want. Ultimately the reason we're not changing the apps is
that we honestly don't always have a lot of control. Many of the apps are
3rd party apps where we just barely have the ability to adjust their
log-line-formats.

Matt Wise
Sr. Systems Architect
Nextdoor.com