Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Request for mentor for project on ACCUMULO-1197

+
Ajay Bhat 2013-07-11, 00:41
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-11, 13:57
+
Ajay Bhat 2013-07-11, 15:47
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-13, 00:52
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-07-15, 23:18
+
German Gutierrez 2013-07-16, 03:16
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-16, 18:34
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 11:32
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-17, 12:31
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 18:01
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 18:08
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-07-17, 18:15
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 18:23
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-07-17, 18:33
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 18:40
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-07-17, 18:51
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 19:07
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 21:31
Re: Request for mentor for project on ACCUMULO-1197
It's unfortunate he's on vacation this week.  So, you could write the
proposal of what you think the integration will look like before talking to
him, but there are a couple of risks: maybe he won't want to work with
someone, or won't have time to do the part of the work you'd be integrating
into during the 3 months of your programme.

If you're willing to take the risk, we'll be able to find mentors for you
on the Accumulo side.

Billie
I got a reply from the HDFS list. Seems this person Andrew is actually
working on this Jira. Here's the email:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-hdfs-dev/201307.mbox/%3CCA%2BqbEUM_ps2Nihqh4d2c2hA6neXJw5Xep3ceMxqFajmL10Adrw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

-
project?