Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Request for mentor for project on ACCUMULO-1197

Re: Request for mentor for project on ACCUMULO-1197
It's unfortunate he's on vacation this week.  So, you could write the
proposal of what you think the integration will look like before talking to
him, but there are a couple of risks: maybe he won't want to work with
someone, or won't have time to do the part of the work you'd be integrating
into during the 3 months of your programme.

If you're willing to take the risk, we'll be able to find mentors for you
on the Accumulo side.

Billie
I got a reply from the HDFS list. Seems this person Andrew is actually
working on this Jira. Here's the email:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-hdfs-dev/201307.mbox/%3CCA%2BqbEUM_ps2Nihqh4d2c2hA6neXJw5Xep3ceMxqFajmL10Adrw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

-
project?