Kafka >> mail # dev >> trunk and branches update

trunk and branches update
Hi,

Since we are getting close to the 0.8 release, I have made the following
svn changes in our repository.

moved 0.7 branch to 0.7.0
moved trunk to 0.7
copied 0.8 to trunk

Now trunk is available for post 0.8 development. 0.8 changes will still be
checked into the 0.8 branch and we will merge the 0.8 changes to trunk
periodically.

Thanks,

Jun