HDFS >> mail # user >> sqoop oracle connection error

Re: sqoop oracle connection error
Hi ,
   Can you check if you are able to ping or telnet to the ip address and
port of Oracle database from your machine.  I have a hunch that Oracle
Listener is stopped . If so , start it.
The commands to check the status and start if the listener isn't running.

$ lsnrctl status
$ lsnrctl start

Regards

Ravi Magham