Accumulo, mail # dev - Local integration tests

Re: Local integration tests
Michael Berman 2013-07-24, 00:45
I was asking how to run them, not how to skip them.  I'm not planning on
running them all the time, but I'd like to know I'm not breaking them
before I push changes :-)

Ok great Eric.  I'm not at my workstation right now, but I'll send you my
error list and specs tonight or tomorrow.  Just for ballpark, it's an 8
monthish old, high-end MacBook Pro with 16G RAM.  It's a laptop, so it's
not the beefiest machine, but it's certainly not anemic.