Pig >> mail # user >> Accessing tuple field names from within a python udf

Re: Accessing tuple field names from within a python udf
Sorry to reply to my question post but I've found a workaround that I
thought I should put here:

use embedded pig
access the schema with boundscript.describe().
input the schema as a parameter into the udf call.

Thanks
Martin