HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome our newest committer, Lars Hofhansl

+
Stack 2011-10-07, 16:53
+
Jesse Yates 2011-10-07, 16:57
+
Li Pi 2011-10-07, 17:03
+
Ted Yu 2011-10-07, 17:17
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-10-07, 17:20
+
Doug Meil 2011-10-07, 17:29
Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Lars Hofhansl
Congrats, Lars!
On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Doug Meil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Congrats, and welcome!
>

> On 10/7/11 12:53 PM, "Stack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >One of us!
> >
> >As per tradition, your first commit should be adding yourself to the
> >pom.xml Lars in the committers section -- and don't break the build!
> >(smile)
> >
> >St.Ack

+
Ramakrishna S Vasudevan 0... 2011-10-08, 04:59
+
Stack 2011-10-08, 22:00
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-10-08, 00:45