HBase >> mail # dev >> precommit machines

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-12, 15:43
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-04-12, 16:55
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-12, 17:45
+
Stack 2013-04-13, 03:30
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-04-15, 17:43
+
Stack 2013-04-15, 01:38
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-15, 03:29
Re: precommit machines
> Now I need to check the EC2 builds, which have been failing for a while
now.

For one issue, see HBASE-8326. I think that is ready to go in.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)