HBase >> mail # user >> HBase 0.90.0 region servers dying

HBase 0.90.0 region servers dying
Hi,

We have a newly setup a cluster of 5 nodes, each with 16 GB rams. We use
HBase 0.90.0 on top of Hadoop from CDH3. When testing HBase under heavy load
generated bu YCSB, we consistently see region servers dying silently,
without any logs or exceptions (not even in system logs). We couldn't track
down the problem, so we have  tested the same setup on a rackspace  cluster
with 7 nodes but similar hardware, and we didn't have any problem.

We are suspecting a problem with the rams, or motherboards, but all memory
tests run successfully. I was wondering if anyone had similar problems
before and is there anything you suggest to nail down the issue.

Thanks,
Enis