Hive >> mail # user >> Need help with Installation hive 0.11

+
Baahu 2013-10-04, 12:09
+
Mikhail Antonov 2013-10-04, 18:36
+
Baahu 2013-10-04, 18:52
+
Mikhail Antonov 2013-10-04, 19:35
+
Baahu 2013-10-05, 02:30
+
Lefty Leverenz 2013-10-05, 07:47
+
Baahu 2013-10-05, 07:53
+
Lefty Leverenz 2013-10-05, 09:44
+
Lefty Leverenz 2013-10-05, 09:51
+
Mikhail Antonov 2013-10-05, 09:56
+
Baahu 2013-10-05, 13:51
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-10-05, 14:20
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-10-07, 09:59
+
Baahu 2013-10-10, 07:06
Re: Need help with Installation hive 0.11
Baahu,
from hive-0.11 , hcat is part of hive.

So you basically do not need to configure your ports etc in hcat_server.sh

what you need to set is hive.metastore.uris in hive-site.xml. Default port
is 9083 I suppose

Nitin Pawar
+
Mikhail Antonov 2013-10-05, 09:49