HBase >> mail # user >> hbase-0.94.7 doesn't support HDFS QJM HA

hbase-0.94.7 doesn't support HDFS QJM HA
Hi,

I configured HDFS ha using QJM, so I configured hbase as following:

  <property>
    <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
    <value>hdfs://test-cluster</value>
  </property>

test-cluster is my name sevice ID in my HDFS configuration,

but HBase cannot start, Exception:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.net.URISyntaxException: Relative
path in absolute URI: hdfs://test-cluster.tmp
  at org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path.initialize(Path.java:167)
  at org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path.<init>(Path.java:89)
  at org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path.<init>(Path.java:67)
  at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.MasterFileSystem.<init>(MasterFileSystem.java:113)
  at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.finishInitialization(HMaster.java:549)
  at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.run(HMaster.java:408)
  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Doesn't that mean, HBase can only specify a real name node, not
name-service ID? if so, HBase will be failed if Namenode crashed even if
configured HDFS HA.