MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Help writing a YARN application

+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-09-21, 04:08
Re: Help writing a YARN application
I looked at your code, it's using really old apis/protocols which are significantly different now. See hadoop-2.1.0-beta release for latest apis/protocols.

Also, you should really be using yarn client module rather than raw protocols.

See https://github.com/hortonworks/simple-yarn-app for a simple example.

thanks,
Arun

--