MapReduce >> mail # user >> Compile and deploy source code for Hadoop 1.0.4

Re: Compile and deploy source code for Hadoop 1.0.4
hadoop-common corresponds to trunk.

You can get hadoop 1.0 code by:
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/branch-1<local-directory-name>

hadoop 1.0 uses ant. You can find build targets in build.xml where you can
see:

  <!-- Make hadoop.jar
-->
  <!--
 -->
  <target name="jar" depends="compile-core" description="Make hadoop.jar">

You can issue command: ant jar

Cheers