Zookeeper, mail # dev - logging into jenkins

+
Warren Turkal 2012-08-15, 05:43
+
Camille Fournier 2012-08-15, 18:31
+
Warren Turkal 2012-08-15, 18:41
Re: logging into jenkins
Camille Fournier 2012-08-15, 18:42
Yeah, things are probably backed up from the jira outage, so we'll have to
be patient for the time being.

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Warren Turkal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Unfortunately, it seems to take many hours for a rebuild to occur, and the
> builder is turning up different test results than what I am seeing. Some
> tests pass on my box, but not in the Jenkins job.
>
> Thanks,
> wt
>
> On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Camille Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > I don't think we give that access out to non-committers. You should be
> able
> > to get jira to force a new build by uploading new patches, if jira is
> > working again.

> > On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:43 AM, Warren Turkal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > How do I get a login so that I can log on to the Apache Jenkins
> service?
> > > I'd like to kick off a manual build for one of my jira patches.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > wt

+
Warren Turkal 2012-08-15, 20:23