Accumulo >> mail # user >> importdirectory in accumulo

Re: importdirectory in accumulo
I was able to run the example, as written in
docs/examples/README.bulkIngest substituting my
instance/zookeeper/user/password information:

$ pwd
/home/ecn/workspace/1.4.3
$ ls
bin      conf     docs  LICENSE  NOTICE   README  src     test
CHANGES  contrib  lib   logs     pom.xml  target  walogs

$ ./bin/accumulo
org.apache.accumulo.examples.simple.mapreduce.bulk.SetupTable test
localhost root secret test_bulk row_00000333 row_00000666

$ ./bin/accumulo
org.apache.accumulo.examples.simple.mapreduce.bulk.GenerateTestData 0 1000
bulk/test_1.txt

$ ./bin/tool.sh lib/examples-simple-*[^cs].jar
org.apache.accumulo.examples.simple.mapreduce.bulk.BulkIngestExample test
localhost root secret test_bulk bulk tmp/bulkWork

$./bin/accumulo
org.apache.accumulo.examples.simple.mapreduce.bulk.VerifyIngest test
localhost root secret test_bulk 0 1000

-Eric