Accumulo, mail # user - TimestampFilter Performance [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Re: TimestampFilter Performance [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Christopher 2013-08-26, 20:50
Correct, this would be inefficient. Timestamps on Accumulo keys are
there primarily to support multiple versions of the same key. Users
should avoid setting them manually, or using them for other purposes,
without very careful consideration.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii