HDFS, mail # user - Re: issues with decrease the default.block.size

Re: issues with decrease the default.block.size
Ted Dunning 2013-05-12, 20:11
The block size controls lots of things in Hadoop.

It affects read parallelism, scalability, block allocation and other
aspects of operations either directly or indirectly.