HDFS >> mail # user >> Need help regarding HDFS-RAID

Need help regarding HDFS-RAID
Hi,

We want to use HDFS-RAID in our production cluster. (
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HDFS-RAID)
I am not able to find source/binaries/configs for this in official hadoop
distribution from apache hadoop. (checked in 0.20.1 and 0.20.2).

Can somebody please tell me where can I find that? and installation
procedure?
Also, is HDFS-RAID implementation stable enough to use in production?

thanks,
Ajit.