Accumulo, mail # dev - Command-Line Options to 'accumulo init'?

+
David Medinets 2012-08-28, 00:29
Re: Command-Line Options to 'accumulo init'?
Josh Elser 2012-08-28, 01:55
AFAIK, there are no CLI options for this currently. You might be able to
pipe in your instance name and passwd (two times) to get around it.

e.g. `echo accumulo secret secret | accumulo init`

Alternatively it should be straightforward to add -i and -p options to
`init`.

On 08/27/2012 07:29 PM, David Medinets wrote:
> I am scripting the installation of accumulo for no particular reason.
> I've reached the stage when I need to run "accumulo init". I've looked
> at the source and do not see any way to pass the instance name and
> password on the command line. Did I overlook something?
+
Eric Newton 2012-08-28, 01:33
+
David Medinets 2012-08-28, 01:49