Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Command-Line Options to 'accumulo init'?

+
David Medinets 2012-08-28, 00:29
Re: Command-Line Options to 'accumulo init'?
AFAIK, there are no CLI options for this currently. You might be able to
pipe in your instance name and passwd (two times) to get around it.

e.g. `echo accumulo secret secret | accumulo init`

Alternatively it should be straightforward to add -i and -p options to
`init`.

On 08/27/2012 07:29 PM, David Medinets wrote:
> I am scripting the installation of accumulo for no particular reason.
> I've reached the stage when I need to run "accumulo init". I've looked
> at the source and do not see any way to pass the instance name and
> password on the command line. Did I overlook something?
+
Eric Newton 2012-08-28, 01:33
+
David Medinets 2012-08-28, 01:49