Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Command-Line Options to 'accumulo init'?

Re: Command-Line Options to 'accumulo init'?
AFAIK, there are no CLI options for this currently. You might be able to
pipe in your instance name and passwd (two times) to get around it.

e.g. `echo accumulo secret secret | accumulo init`

Alternatively it should be straightforward to add -i and -p options to
`init`.