HBase, mail # user - HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-23, 17:48
Progress!  :)

Now, I'm getting this error :)

13/05/23 13:29:00 ERROR
client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: Check the
value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a
mismatch with the one configured in the master.