HBase >> mail # dev >> Move TestReplication out of LargeTests into hbase-it instead?

+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-20, 19:54
+
Jesse Yates 2012-12-20, 20:01
+
Stack 2012-12-20, 21:31
Re: Move TestReplication out of LargeTests into hbase-it instead?
bq. we should set up a regular run of hbase-it tests somewhere though

+1 on above.

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Jesse Yates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Not being intimately familiar with the replication tests, how well
> covered
> > on that stuff are we by the remaining unit tests? Also, since the
> hbase-it
> > tests still get run, are we really gaining anything in terms of CI
> > reliability?
> >

> The hbase-it tests are not run up on jenkins Jesse, not at the moment at
> least.
>
> Agree to moving TestReplication and perhaps some of the mapreduce tests out
> of unit test core.
>
> That means we should set up a regular run of hbase-it tests somewhere
> though?
>
> St.Ack

+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-20, 22:17