HBase >> mail # dev >> please hold off on turnk commits until I give the all clear, merging snapshots branch with trunk. thx. <EOM>

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-21, 03:07
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-21, 03:59
+
Dave Wang 2013-02-21, 05:03
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-21, 18:49
Re: please hold off on turnk commits until I give the all clear, merging snapshots branch with trunk. thx. <EOM>
On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 7:59 PM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All clear, snapshots branch has been merged.
>
> Mucho gracias to those who reviewed and extra thanks to the good job that
> Jesse, Matteo, and Ted did to get this in!

Good on you lads.

What you all going to do now?  (smile).

St.Ack
+