HBase >> mail # user >> Put while move or split

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-02, 22:10
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-12-02, 23:33
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-03, 02:53
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-12-03, 09:43
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-03, 03:45
+
Michel Segel 2012-12-03, 10:23
Re: Put while move or split
Hey Mike,

A move is logical in terms of a region and region servers (i.e. only
an ID and a command is passed around), but yes the location of blocks
could impact its performance a bit (until a further compaction), but
would not prevent availability.

--
Harsh J
+