HBase >> mail # user >> Put while move or split

Re: Put while move or split
Hey Mike,

A move is logical in terms of a region and region servers (i.e. only
an ID and a command is passed around), but yes the location of blocks
could impact its performance a bit (until a further compaction), but
would not prevent availability.

--
Harsh J