Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release

+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-17, 14:51
Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release
Again the native builds failing in 23.5 are still failing in 23.6, though
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7868 is incorporated. If you
are respinning this release, perhaps this can be looked into.

Jon

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:51 AM, Thomas Graves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I've created a release candidate (RC0) for hadoop-0.23.6 that I would like
> to release.
>
> This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in
> it.
>
> The RC is available at:
> http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.6-candidate-0/
> The RC tag in svn is here:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.6-rc0/

> Unfortunately I'm out of the office next week and not sure about internet
> access so if there are any issues I'll spin a new rc when I get back.
>
> thanks,
> Tom Graves

+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-23, 14:47