Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release

Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release
Again the native builds failing in 23.5 are still failing in 23.6, though
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7868 is incorporated. If you
are respinning this release, perhaps this can be looked into.

Jon