Pig >> mail # user >> Extracting only the first tuple out of a bag

Extracting only the first tuple out of a bag

I have a bag consisting of tuples and I would like to extract only the first tuple out of bag. I don't know whether this is supposed to be hard but I can't think of how. Only way I can think of is to write a UDF ...
Please help :)
Thanks in advance!-Keeyong